Re: Brainstorming by night

[Yes, you can stop CC'in me, please :-)]

On Nov 26, Jason Gunthorpe decided to present us with:

> ICQ? You can't be serious :>

I am. Actually, the ICQ clones available on linux are a lot
cooler than the Mirabilis crap.

> apt-get install bitchx

I already IRC too much :-) And I definitely don't IRC when I'm
coding (or is it the other way around?)

> bitchx Lalo irc.us.debain.org

That would be irc.debian.org, I'm not in us. And irc.debian.org
is already server 7. Actually I have an alias :-)
ALIAS DEBIAN window new double on server 7 hide

I am "Bastet" on IRC.

> Then you can say hello to me, wichert, Ben, Adam and the rest of the crew

But not Havoc, and he's the one that's working on the same thing
I am :-)

[]s,
                                               +----
--
     And the sign said the words of the prophets
 are written on the subway walls and tenement halls