Re: gnome-apt screenshot, more questions

On Thu, 26 Nov 1998, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> I also noticed that basially everything was either off center, not
> aligned correctly or needed more whitespace.. Might want to fix those too.

Yeah. (well, not *everything*... :-) It's exacerbated by the semi-working
theme in place of the well-tested default Gtk look.

None of this is worth fooling with until stuff is basically working,
because the overall structure is still in flux. Someone with a nice
aesthetic sense can tweak all the spacing and other cosmetics afterward.
If you tweak it as you go you end up redoing it 10 times as you rearrange
the widgets.

Havoc