apt/ftp v3

For v3, I decided on a complete rewrite.  The old version was originally
written in c, and just a little tweaking was done to make it compile c++.
Somewhere in the code there was a memory leak, and I had thwarted this by
using a #define(ick!).

The new version is c++ from the ground up.  I have rewritten everything.  If
it used char * before, it now uses strings.  Also, access to the fd's are with
streams.

To facilitate working with ANY proxy, I implemented a miniature scripting
language.  You specify a ftp_proxy url, and a script, and this client s/b able
to connect.  Even without a proxy defined, I use a default script to make the
connection.  Details will be forth coming on how to specify the variables, but
the code is working(won't say flawlessly until others test it).

Now that connection, login, and proxy support are taken care of, I need to get
it actually transfering files.  I haven't converted that code yet.

Adam

ps:  When the code is done, I might be releasing separately the ftp class I
wrote for this.