Some apt-get questions

Hello atp team,

ERROR ftp://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US/bo/binary-i386/Packages.gz
  Need package libmd5-perl

I got this error from apt-get update, I tried to find
`libmd5-perl' to install it with dpkg -i, but I couldn't locate it
anywhere.  I looked in bo, bo-updates on llug.sep.bnl.gov, and
also on non-us.debian.org .

Also, I have perl 5.004.04-2bo1 installed, and I also couldn't
find it anywhere either (I forgot where I got it from!).

I am using apt 0.0.17-1bo0.

BTW, atp prints messages with ^M, rather than ^J, I noticed this
using apt-get from an emacs shell.

Thanks for a great product,

--
Jeff Sheinberg  <jeffsh@erols.com>