Re: Install Size

> Since dpkg --info shows the Installed-Size field I can only assume it is
> an oversight in dpkg not to include the information in the status file.

Could we not just cache that information when a package gets installed?
Since we're only concerned with that information on installed packages,
presumably deity has handled it before.  If not, then fake it.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

       Touch passion when it comes your way.  It's rare enough as it is;
       don't walk away when it calls you by name.  -- Marcus (Babylon 5)