Newest version

Okay,

I fixed that really annoying colour problem in 8bpp. If it ever showed
incorrect colours it shouldn't now. It uses a private colour map and will
show the correct colours whenever the window is active, otherwise it
approximates based on the available screen colours and allocatable colour
cells.

This means it works while Netscape is loaded.

Hopefully this means -ALL- of you should be able to runn it without
problems now.

Also 0112 had a problem reading the cache in some cases, that is fixed
too.

Now - each of you should tell me what you think of this version. Please,
no one has said anything for a week now!

Slang is still disabled, I may fix that tomorrow..

Thanks,