Gdeb

Gdeb is nowhere near completion, but I pushed it to a state
where people can criticize (ie flame) my class interface, check
my pointers (GTK+ confuses me a lot about who frees what) and,
assuming the pointers are O.K., it can already (surprise!) be
linked into gnome-apt.

No it won't work. It will always show apt_0.1.9's info, as did
the prototype. But there are a lot of nifty things on it that
_do_ work, such as horizontal mode and the "alien widget", and
you can get a better idea of what gnome-apt will look like.

It's where it was before - http://master.debian.org/~lalo/gdeb/

[]s,
                                               +----
--
     And the sign said the words of the prophets
 are written on the subway walls and tenement halls