CDROM support..

CDROM support is now completed and in CVS. The only condition is that it
does not yet support disk swapping during the install. I don't have any
real way to test it yet so I'm going to have it print out a pretty message
and leave it out for the moment. You can use -m and run apt many times to
achieve a similar effect - maybe.

It -does- support multiple CD's, CD change detection and everything else
but being able to install packages from two cd's in a single run, so
please test at least this functionality.. You add a CD to the system with:

apt-cdrom add

Make sure that /cdrom is properly in your fstab. apt-cdrom will deal with
many different kinds of defective CD presses and will make sure you never
get a 'file not found' when using a CD source. Detection of package files
is automatic as well as insertion of sources into /etc/apt/sources.list.
It also supports dpkg-multicd'esque .disk/info files to fetch the CDROM
name, but they are not required for proper operation.

I'm going to go do http pipelining and then perhaps convert the man pages
to yodl or sdc, can't decide..