Re: gnome-apt screenshot, more questions

Ok, I checked the code (specially infopanes.*). Will give more
attention to it tomorrow (when I plan to do some gdeb
development too).

On Nov 26, Havoc Pennington decided to present us with:
> I basically need this interface (look at infopanes.h):

I disagree. IMHO you need to get rid of infopanes.* and use a
(soon to exist) Gdeb object instead. :-) But let me perfect the
programming interface first. Will have something you can use by
around monday. And then of course I will still be able to change
the interfaces (user- and programming-) if you need it.

> The real work is to get from the Package* and Cache* to a bunch of
> strings;

I'm planning to do this inside Gdeb, by providing a constructor
that accepts these as the parameter.

     And the sign said the words of the prophets
 are written on the subway walls and tenement halls
        and wispered in the sounds of silence
                 pgp key in the web page