Hello.

Hello,
	I was talking via e-mail with Enrique Zanardi about a debian aplication
to install packages. I comment him some difficulties to do a
installation with dselect.
	The most important was the diferent "granularity" between select
individual packages and choose a group of predetermined packages. I
loose about a two hours to do it, and in the final instance, when i was
going to install, the cd-rom conection break down...
	He comments me the existence of apt's proyect, and aim me to
participate. I told him i know a little bit of all: i can make a C
program who says "Hello world", the same thing in Fotran, or html... but
it's is the same to don't know nothing about any thing... He insist to i
sent a e-mail to this address.
	This is the reason that i offer my colaboration to help you in the
manner i can do it.
	Best regards,
		Roberto Rodríguez Fernández.
		rrf@apdo.com