More things like essential..

I would like to introduce a series of new tags designed for use by
maintianers and end-users. They fit together as extensions of essential..

Immediate-Configure - The package is never left unconfigured for long but
      no restictions are places on the state of it's dependencies
Vital - The package is never allowed to break, it's dependencies are all
      upgraded to the immediate configure state.
Essential - This is the same as vital but also means that other packages
     have implicit dependencies on this package and that it must be
     installed for proper system function.

Here are some usefull things for the new tags..

Vital would be used by APT to protect itself from breakage. As it is now
it depends on) before installing a newer APT. It's possible (and I have
got reports of) APT upgrading but not configuring libg++ and breaking
itself.

Immediate-Configure would be used by packages like WatchDog that don't
depend on their dependencies functioning (ie they are resident) but have
adverse effects on the system if they are left unconfigured.

On VA I would mark Apache as Vital, disabling Apache for any period of
time on the primary web server is bad and I'd rather it didn't happen. I'd
also indicate that procmail and smart list are Vital on murphy to help
protect the list server.

What do you all think? I'll send this over to policy if nobody has any
thoughts..

Thanks,