Bugs

Welp, lets do this again http:/www.debian.org/Bugs/db/pa/lapt.html

#20643 - I'll fix this sometime next month.
#20912 - I asked kai for more information a week ago and he has not
         responded. I have no way to fix it - and -f is documented to
         cause problems like this (see the users guide). I would close
         it [but I would like to investigate it].
#20916 - Kai has confirmed that .5 fixed this bug, close it.
#21070 - I belive the cache and status file became desynced. I am going
         to store the mtime of the file, not just the size and use
         that as well for comparision - this is still open.
#21113 - This should be wishlist. Right now -m is specificly disabled
         for update.
#21135 - This was closed long ago, I don't understand why it is open now.
         Manoj and joey have both made unrelated comments, but joey's idea
         is very hard to do and is not of significant importance. I do
         not think it is within the scope of APT at this time. I would
         close it.
#20723 - Behan should look at this one and decide if it will be
         implemented.
#14137 - Braden needs to finish off apt-cache and this can be closed.