Re: apt-get run dpkg in bg when killed!

I never see dpkg doing this by himself that's why I report its again apt.
After having kill a script because I can't press enter, the post-inst
supprocess was killed [it was xbase.postinst] and dpkg continued with xfs
(this is the ok part). My real problem is that I was returned to my prompt
at this moment with dpkg running with init as parent. May be I pressed ^C
a second time and that's what kill apt-get but not dpkg, but it was
certainly a bad behaviour.

-----

This certainly is confusing, you killed a sub process of dpkg which cause
apt-get to be killed? It sounds like screen is mucking with your signals
:<

When you do a ^C it is supposed to propogate to the children I belive.
Alternatively what might be happening is that for some reason dpkg blocks
the sigterm when running a script so what happens is that the script and
apt-get are killed but dpkg lives on.. I could block the term signal while
dpkg is running?