Re: All these new people.

Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> I have gotten a number (like 4 or so) people saying they would like to
> help and I find that I am unable to give a very good reply.. It seems that
> the project (as it is now) does not lend itself nicely to people working
> on little bits without investing a lot of time learning the libraries.

How about using your windowing system for the project they are talking
about now on Debian-devel.  I.e. making the pre/post,inst/rm scripts can
run remotely without user input (or at least move the input before
running dpkg).  This is a feature we need for future versions of Apt.

Helping another group of people to start that project would be great!

Behan

--
Behan Webster     mailto:behanw@verisim.com
+1-613-224-7547   http://www.verisim.com/