Re: 2 things (!)

> Forgot to mention this in my first email, Manoj, Ben (and about 5 other
> developers) discussed this last night on IRC and decided that we at least
> liked the name.

I like it too.  It's short, sweet, and a good word on its own right.

In some ways, I'm still partial to "deity", but that's probably just due
to the fact that it was my name.  <smile>

So, does anybody prefer something different?  If so, send me private mail
(watch the reply-to to this group) and I'll still call the vote.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )