Keywords (!)

Could we discuss potential keywords.  I need a starting list for bringing
up the topic in the policy group.

For starters, how about...

game		X-Windows	utility		web-browser	mail-reader
news-reader	library		database	language	compiler
interpreter	graphical	text-based	spreadsheet	word-processor
music		sound		graphics	modem		fax
network		internet	daemon		documentation	system
client		server		devel-tool	humor		calendar
admin		spell-checker	msdos-windows	compressor	multimedia

Some of the above are also section names, virtual packages, etc.  I think
they should still be allowed (even recommended) as keywords but also
be included automatically from the other fields in the package header.

I've tried to concentrate on keywords mostly affecting user-programs.
Most of the sysadmin stuff will come in automatically via dependencies
and the base disks.  It's more the thing for selecting from the multitude
of optional and extra packages we need to concentrate on.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )