Re: Latest document..

> The reason I would want to handle the RPM archive is that we would then be
> able to push Deity (it's time for a real name, fellows) as a package manager
> front-end for all Linux, not just Debian. It's part of a long-term strategy
> to end the package wars.

Personally, I like "Deity" as a name, but I'm not fanatical about it.  I
haven't thought of anything better, though.

I should have remembered, you never pick a project name that has any relation
to what you're doing because if you do then it's likely that the project
name will become the product name.

For those that are curious, "deity" was the only "d-<something>" (for
hopefully obvious reasons) that I could find that didn't have any negative
associatons.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

 Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less travelled by,
 And that has made all the difference.  ("The Road Not Taken" -- Robert Frost)