Newest Deity

Okay, todays version of Deity has all of those nice auto-dependancy things
I talked about in my last email as well as full mouse support in the tree
display, you can install, remove, delete, and expand/contract with the
mouse. I will add the right click menu as soon as Behan says what he wants
in it :>

It also uses red librerally in the tree display to mark errors. Things
will be marked red in 4 ways:
  1- The name is red and it is not in the depends level means that the
     package is currently broken
  2- The name is red and it is in the depends level means the dependancy
     is unmet
  3- The current version is red means that the package was broken when
     Deity was loaded
  4- The install version is red means that the install version is broken
     when compared with the target versions of all other packages.

4 is pretty much useless for anything but checking the code and will be
removed in one of the next couple versions.

Auto support isn't implemented so the install-as-well looks a bit odd and
it will ignore a hold command set by dselect at the moment..

Slang is disabled till I remove some of the debug output.