Re: Threads

Hi,
>>"Jason" == Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca> writes:

Jason> Was just thinking,

Jason> How do you all feel about threads?

	They are an integral part of how I earn my living. Do you
 think that Deity will benefit from being multi-threaded? I don't
 think that the hassles of the synchronization primitives that would
 need to get added offset the benefits -- actally, for such an event
 (user interaction, mostly) driven product, I fail to see tangible
 benefits.

	manoj
 DCE?Threads consultant
--
 The fundamental idea of good is that it consists in preserving life,
 in favoring it, in wanting to bring it to its highest value, and evil