Re: Fwd: Re: Deity Access

Brian White wrote:

> > I think we should make it quite clear that the source in CVS is not for
> > amature compilation and you should expect problems with automake. Actually
> > I will be surprised if ANYONE gets it to compile.
>
> The sadistic side of me says "let 'em suffer".  It's what they wanted,
> after all.

I must admit, I have been unable to compile the deity sources yet.
Everytime
I try to compile things to see what's been done, I run up against one
error
or another.  It would be good if we could get the updated tools that we
need to compile deity packaged up so that compiling the source is
possible.

Thanks,

Behan

--