Re: Hm, I'm back

Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> > I'll try to get back to the deity spec this weekend.
>
> See if you can integrate some of what Manoj is looking for into your doc.
> I'd also like it if you could compile the current version, so give that a
> try too.

I plan to review all the suggestions from Manoj and others that I
received
while I was away before I make any changes to the spec.  I have a huge
list
of things from before I left, plus all the recent ideas.  I'm going to
have
quite a few (small) updates to make to the spec, I think.  The details
always
take the most time.

btw, Welcome to the team Manoj!  It's great to have you aboard!

Later,

Behan

--
Behan Webster     mailto:behanw@verisim.com