Re: CVS with r/o patches

> > The new CVS with the read/only patches is based on libc6.  Thus, I cannot
> > install it on the server.  Sorry.
>
> Hm, bummer.
>
> Can we solicite someone to recompile it for libc5? What would happen if
> the libc6 .so was installed on your machine along with libc5?

That would be nice.  I don't have a libc5 development machine any more
or I'd do so.

I really can't do much to that machine.  Installing a new library could
have unexpected effects and I can't take that chance with a production
machine.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

      You can never be too good looking or too well equipped.  -- Dilbert