More automake sillyness

Hi,

I was just trying to compile Deity on va which doesn't have X dev stuff on
it. Unfortunately automake can't deal with this! (foolish software) I
carefully separate X into distinct files so it can simply not be compiled
and automake gleefully does this:

DEP_FILES =  .deps/anchor.P .deps/basic.P .deps/button.P \
.deps/columnbar.P .deps/event.P .deps/gpmdev.P .deps/graphics.P \
.deps/menubar.P .deps/notify.P .deps/selectloop.P .deps/slangdev.P \
.deps/tabdialog.P .deps/textwidg.P .deps/thread.P .deps/tree.P \
.deps/widget.P .deps/window.P .deps/x11dev.P .deps/x11xpm.P .deps/xpm.P

-include $(DEP_FILES)

Which bombs and dies because x11xpm and x11dev reference headers that
don't exist. Nice.  I don't even know how it generated that, but there it
is.

-sigh- Guess I install xlib-dev on va :<

Incedently, I found a make system that doesn't have these problems, it's
still in development but hey -- it looks good so far. I have paritally
added 'Brasfiles' for it, someday I will get annoyed enough to finish it
off. Pity is that it lacks everything that isn't directly related to
compilation... [ie installing] and it uses TCL not Make :< <sigh>