Re: ANNOUNCE: xfce4-terminal 1.1.1 released

Hi Yves-Alexis,

It's definitely not something I was expecting, but I have to admit I'm a little embarrassed to revert this commit. As said on IRC, I saw that Brian had also used xdt 4.19 for xfce4-notifyd 0.9.x without anyone complaining, so I thought it was fine (after hesitating to use xdt 4.19 right away, it's true).

Note that this is only a build dependency, which is only bumped to be able to use XDT_CHECK_OPTIONAL_FEATURE(). This doesn't pose a problem on Arch Linux, for example, which doesn't package any of the development versions of Xfce. Even though I know Arch isn't Debian :)

Would it be possible to apply a minimal patch (which I can provide) on your side to bring xdt down to a stable version?

Cheers,
Gaël