Tab indents not working correctly

Hi,

I noticed this bug a few months ago in Manjaro, and couldn't find the surce of the bug. It happened both in Mousepad and Gedit (using XFCE).

I moved back to Debian testing (also XFCE) for that other reasons, and didn't have that bug. Until this week.

The length of an 8-character tab is not always 8. Sometimes it's around 8.5 (visually), causing wrong results. Changing the length of the indent (sometimes) fixes the problem, and sometimes it doesn't.

Using:
Mousepad 0.4.2
Debian Bullseye (11, testing)

		Alex.