Re: Xfce 4.14

Hi, Slawomir.

I, personally, could sponsor uploads, but we need to get Ok from the
team, so we could communicate through salsa's repos
(https://salsa.debian.org/xfce-team)

--
Best regards,
 Alexander Gerasiov

 Contacts:
 e-mail: a@gerasiov.net  WWW: http://gerasiov.net  TG/Skype: gerasiov
 PGP fingerprint: 04B5 9D90 DF7C C2AB CD49  BAEA CA87 E9E8 2AAC 33F1