[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Bug#875029: Ping!

Yes I mind. I’m sorry my schedule doesn’t align with yours, but I honestly don’t see the urgency here. I’m not asking you to wait for months, I’m just trying to find some time to properly review and integrate Moritz patch. And the way you push is a bit annoying right now. I’m sure it’s not intended, but could you please slow down a bit?


> On 17 Sep 2019, at 18:05, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer <perezmeyer@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>> On Tue, 17 Sep 2019 at 12:49, Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac@debian.org> wrote:
>> Please don’t, I already told Moritz I’ll handle it when I have time.
> That's just great! Do you mind if, once we get out of testing the two
> other blockers, we ask the RT to remove lightdm from testing? It will
> still re enter testing as soons as you do your next upload+normal
> time.
> Thanks!!

Reply to: