Processed: your mail

> #bakhelit@gmail.com posted a bash script to reproduce the problem.
> tags 884799 - unreproducible
Bug #884799 [thunar] thunar: Shredding a file causes Thunar to block permanently. (USB)
Removed tag(s) unreproducible.
> #No further information is needed if the problem has already been solved (?) in a later version.
> #This tag was however out of place because the maintainer did not explain to the end user what additional information is required and how to obtain it.
> #However, the end user provided additional information after inserting the tag.
> tags 884799 - moreinfo
Bug #884799 [thunar] thunar: Shredding a file causes Thunar to block permanently. (USB)
Removed tag(s) moreinfo.
> #bakhelit@gmail.com tested version 1.8.2 in a VM.
> #This does not indicate that the bug has been fixed on all systems/platforms (maintainer should confirm this): I limit myself to note that it was not found in a VM with version 1.8.2.
> notfound 884799 1.8.2
Bug #884799 [thunar] thunar: Shredding a file causes Thunar to block permanently. (USB)
There is no source info for the package 'thunar' at version '1.8.2' with architecture ''
Unable to make a source version for version '1.8.2'
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #884799 to the same values previously set
> thank you
Stopping processing here.

884799: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=884799
Debian Bug Tracking System