[Pkg-xfce-devel] Processed: Seems to be a dependency bug of xfce4

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> reassign 869793 xfce4
Bug #869793 [gtk3-engines-xfce] gtk3-engines-xfce: Seems to be required for dark themes to work on XFCE in Stretch for some programs
Bug reassigned from package 'gtk3-engines-xfce' to 'xfce4'.
No longer marked as found in versions gtk2-engines-xfce/3.2.0-2.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #869793 to the same values previously set
> retitle 869793 "gtk3-engines-xfce seems to be required for dark themes to work on XFCE in Stretch for some programs"
Bug #869793 [xfce4] gtk3-engines-xfce: Seems to be required for dark themes to work on XFCE in Stretch for some programs
Changed Bug title to '"gtk3-engines-xfce seems to be required for dark themes to work on XFCE in Stretch for some programs"' from 'gtk3-engines-xfce: Seems to be required for dark themes to work on XFCE in Stretch for some programs'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

869793: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=869793
Debian Bug Tracking System