[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#790195: Bug#790195: xfce4-terminal: depends on vte which is deprecated
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#790195: Bug#790195: xfce4-terminal: depends on vte which is deprecated
- From: andreas at fatal.se (Andreas Henriksson)
- Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 23:21:07 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20160731212107.GA28278@fatal.se>
- In-reply-to: <20150822053648.GB19476@scapa.corsac.net>
- References: <20150627152922.D96D95E03C8@tatooine> <20150822053648.GB19476@scapa.corsac.net>
On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 10:36:49PM -0700, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> control: tag -1 upstream
> control: forwarded -1 https://bugzilla.xfce.org/show_bug.cgi?id=11207
> On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 05:29:22PM +0200, pochu at debian.org wrote:
> > Please try to do this before the Stretch release as we're going to
> > try to remove src:vte this cycle.
> Honestly I don't really think it'll happen at that time.
As already noted by the bts-link the upstream bug has been closed.
There's now also apparently a new upstream release (0.6.90) out which
uses the new version of vte. Please consider looking at updating the
debian packages soon.