[Pkg-xfce-devel] Fw: gtk2-engines-murrine: Text shadow misaligned for desktop icons on XFCE
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Fw: gtk2-engines-murrine: Text shadow misaligned for desktop icons on XFCE
- From: bitflip3 at gmail.com (James Lu)
- Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 20:34:01 -0700
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <CAJ=zHHpwbK2x9DQRjxOOO-wAdOU+BHxt8ZAOj80zbqtjyV82Yg@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAJ=zHHpwbK2x9DQRjxOOO-wAdOU+BHxt8ZAOj80zbqtjyV82Yg@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ=zHHpwbK2x9DQRjxOOO-wAdOU+BHxt8ZAOj80zbqtjyV82Yg@mail.gmail.com>
Control: affects 831678 xfdesktop4
Hi everyone, forwarding this to pkg-xfce-devel so they're in the loop.
On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 08:20:41 -0400 Jeremy Bicha <jbicha at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Package: gtk2-engines-murrine
> Version: 0.98.1.1-6
> The most recent gtk2-engines-murrine update (0.98.1.1-6) to fix bug
> 827134 caused a regression in some themes on the Xfce desktop. The
> text shadow is significantly misaligned with the text for Xfce desktop
> icons. See https://launchpad.net/bugs/1598316
> You can verify using arc-theme which was recently packaged in Debian.
> In my testing, I was not able to duplicate this issue on Ubuntu MATE
> which also uses GTK2 but uses Nautilus to draw the desktop. Therefore,
> I'm thinking this bug should be raised with Xfce.
> Jeremy Bicha
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature