[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#827443: Bug#827443: lightdm: screen goes blank after boot
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#827443: Bug#827443: lightdm: screen goes blank after boot
- From: herminio.hernandezjr at gmail.com (Herminio Hernandez, Jr.)
- Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 14:49:57 -0700
- Message-id: <[🔎] CAJRA9dy7uJm9MZA0rHQUFkfUXWy-9DbPvxyOKEkJz+4sh6FhhA@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <CAJRA9dxPABmv66Fy__oc7qkAOoSHnYfESFRp9Cg6j6eEZevyzA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <146606475749.13188.18195673823010851151.reportbug@debian-ppc> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAJRA9dxPABmv66Fy__oc7qkAOoSHnYfESFRp9Cg6j6eEZevyzA@mail.gmail.com>
For some now even dropping down to the console will not work. I am stuck in
a blank screen. The one workaround I have found is to ling via ssh and run
: rm -r /var/cache/lightdm and then systemctl restart lightdm
On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 2:16 PM, Herminio Hernandez, Jr. <
herminio.hernandezjr at gmail.com> wrote:
> X works I just needed to press ctl-alt-f1 to drop to console then press
> ctl-alt-f7 to get to login
> On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 2:10 PM, Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac at debian.org>
>> On jeu., 2016-06-16 at 01:12 -0700, Herminio Hernandez Jr wrote:
>> > * What led up to the situation?
>> > I upgraded from Jessie to Testing after reboot instead of the login the
>> > screen
>> > went blank.
>> Does X actually work fine? Can you look at /var/log/Xorg.0.log?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...