[Pkg-xfce-devel] Xfce4-volumed gone missing on Stretch

Hi!

Is there any reason why the xfce4-volumed gone missing in the current
testing (stretch) repositories of Debian?
I've accidentally removed this package while doing a "aptitude purge ~o" to
purge all obsolete packages from my system (I like to keep things clean),
and I'm not able to reinstall it anymore. Checking packages.debian.org,
I've noticed that this package is available for wheezy, jessie and sid, but
not for stretch.

Thanks!
--
Bryan Garber
$ echo fcryypnfgreoelna^tznvy:pbz | tr A-Za-z^: N-ZA-Mn-za-m at .