[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#813374: general: Menus and window popup does not work after recent upgrade
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#813374: general: Menus and window popup does not work after recent upgrade
- From: zigo at debian.org (Thomas Goirand)
- Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 15:53:55 +0800
- Message-id: <[🔎] 56B45513.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <56B27293.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <56B1E518.firstname.lastname@example.org> <56B27293.email@example.com>
On 02/04/2016 05:35 AM, Vincent Danjean wrote:
> Le 03/02/2016 12:31, Thomas Goirand a ?crit :
>> This sounds like issues with your window manager, since you mostly
>> complain about issues with window placements and dispositions. Just to
>> be sure, you're using XFCE, right?
> But is the WM involved in (the placement of) application menus ?
> If yes, xfce seems indeed a good target.
In X-Window, menus (once you click on a title of it) are also windows
who open, so it's well possible that it is the case that XFCE is
involved, yes. It well could be a GTK issue too, which is why you should
try to use the fault applications with another window manager and see
I hope this helps,
Thomas Goirand (zigo)