[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#755071: Bug#755071: evince-gtk still necessary?
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#755071: Bug#755071: evince-gtk still necessary?
- From: fabian at greffrath.com (Fabian Greffrath)
- Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 09:47:54 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20140717133842.GA11175@fatal.se> <1405617430.7133.2.camel@kff50> <1405617430.7133.2.camel@kff50> <543EE85B.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <5554AD8A.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <555B4A9C.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Am Dienstag, den 19.05.2015, 18:08 +0200 schrieb Fabian Greffrath:
> I have commited my approach in SVN, tried to be mostly non-invasive.
It appears that the changes I have prepared in the unstable branch in
SVN have been overridden by rev. 45309 "Move experimental branch to
unstable". Please be more careful next time to not override other
peoples work when merging branches!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part