[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#785111: Bug#785111: xfce4-settings: Resolutions for different monitors is forgotten
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#785111: Bug#785111: xfce4-settings: Resolutions for different monitors is forgotten
- From: corsac at debian.org (Yves-Alexis Perez)
- Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 19:24:14 -0000
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <CAPmRTtNJtHiRX9fKhF8rzu=wuB1U_6MoWMDXCaVAWtmLeFUYwA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAPmRTtNJtHiRX9fKhF8rzu=wuB1U_6MoWMDXCaVAWtmLeFUYwA@mail.gmail.com>
control: tag -1 moreinfo
On mar., 2015-05-12 at 09:58 -0300, Marcelo Lacerda wrote:
> After jessie upgrade every time I start a new session(log out and
> login) the monitor resolutions are all wrong.
So when the DM is started (or Xorg, for that matter), the resolution is
correct, but it changes when starting Xfce?
> Every day I have to set the correct resolutions (1440x900 and
So you're using a dual monitor setup? How do you set the resolution?
> but after rebooting, on the next day,
Is it after rebooting or after logout/login?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 473 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part