[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#766310: Bug#766310: xfce4-weather-plugin: PlugIn don't show any data
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#766310: Bug#766310: xfce4-weather-plugin: PlugIn don't show any data
- From: dilinger at queued.net (Andres Salomon)
- Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 11:46:22 -0800
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sun, 30 Nov 2014 11:59:36 +0100
Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac at debian.org> wrote:
> control: tag -1 unreproducible moreinfo
Agree with this.
> On sam., 2014-11-29 at 19:37 -0800, Andres Salomon wrote:
> > This bug should probably be bumped in severity; the weather plugin
> > is completely broken for me.
> Considering nobody experiencing the problem took care to investigate,
> that's not really useful.
I upgraded to 0.8.4, and it started working. So then I downgraded back
to 0.8.3, and.. it continued working (even after a reboot). At this
point, I've been unable to reproduce the breakage.