[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#748417 closed by Holger Levsen <firstname.lastname@example.org> (all fine)
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#748417 closed by Holger Levsen <email@example.com> (all fine)
- From: holger at layer-acht.org (Holger Levsen)
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 10:46:45 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <CAMBfX+EtwuiuL9y9NNArQnBOXnexsATSX3UT8--wvZm2yjDHemail@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <handler.748417.D748417.email@example.com> <CAMBfX+EtwuiuL9y9NNArQnBOXnexsATSX3UT8--wvZm2yjDHfirstname.lastname@example.org>
On Freitag, 30. Mai 2014, Manish Thatte wrote:
> The solution I found to the problem was to execute 'xfwm4' in the terminal
> window. I found on the internet that the problem is with the modular design
> of xfce desktop. This is a bug in the desktop.
thanks for your extended feedback, I've added the bug and the xfwm4
maintainers back to the loop.
Could it be that you didn't / dont have all the recommended packages installed
and thus this happended?
Shall we reopen this bug?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 828 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.