[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#747619: closed by Yves-Alexis Perez <email@example.com> (Bug#747619: fixed in lightdm 1.10.1-2)
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#747619: closed by Yves-Alexis Perez <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Bug#747619: fixed in lightdm 1.10.1-2)
- From: post at ralfj.de (Ralf Jung)
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 19:31:02 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 53779CD6.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <handler.747619.D747619.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <E1Wleyn-0007IZ-NA@franck.debian.org> <[🔎] 20140510113957.21952.3985.reportbug@r-schnelltop> <handler.747619.D747619.email@example.com>
thanks a lot :)
On 17/05/14 15:51, Debian Bug Tracking System wrote:
> This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
> which was filed against the lightdm package:
> #747619: lightdm: Please consider weakening consolekit dependency
> It has been closed by Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac at debian.org>.
> Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
> If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
> better one in a separate message then please contact Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac at debian.org> by
> replying to this email.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 884 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature