[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#748249: gnome-shell: Unable to shutdown
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#748249: gnome-shell: Unable to shutdown
- From: massimo at fsfe.org (Massimo Barbieri)
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 12:43:02 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 53773D36.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <5374D76B.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Il 15/05/2014 17:57, Laurent Bigonville ha scritto:
> reassign 748249 lightdm
I think it's not a bug of lightdm: I have the same problem on another
Debian testing and lightdm is not installed.
>> SESSION UID USER SEAT c2 111 lightdm
>> 1 sessions listed.
> This is what you have when you are logged in, correct?
Yes, and in the PC in which I have only gdm the output is:
SESSION UID USER SEAT
2 1000 mbarbieri seat0
1 sessions listed.
> Could you try to install libpam-systemd?
libpam-systemd is already installed
> IMHO, the bug should be reassign against lightdm
I have the same problem in a PC without lightdm. I don't know if it
If I try to close the session with the Gnome's top right menu it
works, but if I try to shutdown first with the Gnome's menu, agree to
the bug the PC doesn't shutdown, but even the close session stops to
Best regards and thanks for your interesting.
IM: massimo at jabber.fsfe.org - OpenPGP Key-Id: 0x5D168FC1
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1
Comment: Using GnuPG with Icedove - http://www.enigmail.net/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----