[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#615196: Bug#615196: Bug#615196: Please stop using hal
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#615196: Bug#615196: Bug#615196: Please stop using hal
- From: corsac at debian.org (Yves-Alexis Perez)
- Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 12:15:32 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 1398939332.10811.10.camel@scapa>
- In-reply-to: <1381950511.28819.6.camel@scapa>
- References: <51A549AB.email@example.com> <1369804839.23893.36.camel@scapa> <51EDE3A6.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1374556239.28665.1.camel@scapa> <525E9B8B.email@example.com> <525E9C36.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1381950511.28819.6.camel@scapa>
Control: forcemerge -1 709897
Control: severity -1 wishlist
Control: retitle -1 RM: thunar-vfs -- RoM; depends on obsolete hal
Control: tag -1 -wontfix
On mer., 2013-10-16 at 21:08 +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-10-16 at 16:01 +0200, Michael Biebl wrote:
> > Am 16.10.2013 15:58, schrieb Michael Biebl:
> > > Ping? What's the status on getting squeeze updated?
> > > If squeeze is not updated, would you be ok with removing it from the
> > > archive? It's not like it couldn't be re-introduced whenever it is fixed.
> The status didn't change, the strategy from us was to remove it from
> testing for now and not let it re-enter until a non-hal version exists.
> > Just a side note: afaics the last release is from 24-Feb-2008.
> > Is this package still actively developed?
> There's more recent code in git (http://git.xfce.org/apps/squeeze/), and
> especially a non hal port, but I'm unsure its state at that point (thus
> the reason for the testing removal).
Let's proceed with the removal from unstable as well.
ftp-master, same thing as squeeze, thunar-vfs uses hal so Michael wants
it to go from unstable.
Thanks for your work,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 490 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part