[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#709896: squeeze: depends on obsolete thunar-vfs
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#709896: squeeze: depends on obsolete thunar-vfs
- From: corsac at debian.org (Yves-Alexis Perez)
- Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 12:07:35 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 1398938855.10811.7.camel@scapa>
- In-reply-to: <53617A19.email@example.com>
- References: <20130526145007.8500.38934.reportbug@scapa> <20140404022703.GA14210@pluto.milchstrasse.xx> <20140404053900.GD3644@scapa.corsac.net> <536173BC.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1398895883.10811.0.camel@scapa> <53617A19.email@example.com>
Control: reassign -1 ftp.debian.org
Control: severity -1 wishlist
Control: retitle -1 RM: squeeze -- RoM; depends on hal which needs to go
On jeu., 2014-05-01 at 00:32 +0200, Michael Biebl wrote:
> Am 01.05.2014 00:11, schrieb Yves-Alexis Perez:
> > On jeu., 2014-05-01 at 00:05 +0200, Michael Biebl wrote:
> >> Did you make any progress on this issue?
> > No, I need to proceed with the removals from unstable though.
> Ok, thanks for taking care of this.
> Should we just re-assign this bug then?
since Michael would like to have hal removed also from unstable, and
thunar-vfs still needs it (and Squeeze needs thunar-vfs for now), we
need to remove them from unstable as well.
There's a non-hal port of Squeeze in development, but it's been like
these for months or years, so it's unlikely to be released soon
When (if) it's released, then it'll go to NEW.
Thanks for the work, and regards,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 490 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part