[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#712434: Bug#712434: lightdm-gtk-greeter.conf: discrepancy between comment and default value
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#712434: Bug#712434: lightdm-gtk-greeter.conf: discrepancy between comment and default value
- From: corsac at debian.org (Yves-Alexis Perez)
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 22:09:35 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 1379966975.3818.0.camel@scapa>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Control: reopen -1
On dim., 2013-06-16 at 00:31 +0200, Martin Dickopp wrote:
> /etc/lightdm/lightdm-gtk-greeter.conf contains these two lines:
> # xft-hintstyle = What degree of hinting to use (none, slight, medium,
> or full)
> According to the comment, "hintfull" is not one of the allowed values.
> (I'm not sure if the comment or the value is wrong, though.)
Ok so actually, the comment was wrong, not the value?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 490 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part