[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#703244: No context menu to "Create Archive" on the desktop
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#703244: No context menu to "Create Archive" on the desktop
- From: noelamac at gmail.com (Camaleón)
- Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 16:30:51 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20130317153051.GB4940@stt008.linux.site>
- In-reply-to: <handler.x.B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <handler.x.B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
When you select one or more files (e.g., "test.txt" and/or "test2.txt")
and these files are on the desktop, there is no option in the context
menu to generate an archive from the selected files.
The same action works as expected when you open Thunar and then select
the files: this time after you right-click over them it appears a new
context menu to "Create an archive" which launches the configured
application (PeaZip in my case).