[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#701786: Bug#701786: Canceling creation of archives kills DE.
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#701786: Bug#701786: Canceling creation of archives kills DE.
- From: de.techno at gmail.com (dE)
- Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 18:04:18 +0530
- Message-id: <[🔎] 5133434A.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <1361947515.4116.8.camel@scapa>
- References: <512D9A5E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1361947515.4116.8.camel@scapa>
On 02/27/13 12:15, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> On mer., 2013-02-27 at 11:02 +0530, dE wrote:
>> If you're making a large archive (tested using zip and 7z) using the
>> thunar's context menu, and cancel the archive creation process while
>> files were being added to the archive, the whole DE crashes.
> That looks pretty weird. Does it means your logged out of Xfce and back
> to the login screen?
Yes, but that's the responsibility of the DM but point is the whole DE
Are you able to reproduce it?
This also happens when you're extracting archives.