[Pkg-xfce-devel] Including xfce4-taskbar-plugin

On mer., 2012-10-10 at 07:08 +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> On mer., 2012-10-10 at 09:15 +0700, Valentin Dudouyt wrote:

> > > Unless you're willing to give some help, you shouldn't hold your breath.
> > > Right now we're more focused on stabilizing Wheezy, and we're a bit low
> > > on manpower (but plugins can be a good start to join the packaging team,
> > > in case you'd be interested).
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > That's OK for me. What shall I do after packaging it with Debhelper and
> > signing it with my GPG key? :)
>
> You should first join pkg-xfce alioth project
> (http://pkg-xfce.alioth.debian.org/ and
> http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-xfce/) then put your packaging
> (only the Debian folder, with mergewithUpstream property) in
> goodies/trunk, make sure it builds properly and is lintian clean. Then
> ask for review and upload.

I've accepted your request to join. Note that we expect you to take a
look at other stuff of the pkg-xfce team (packaging, bugs etc.),
especially since we're in freeze for Wheezy now.

It'd be a good idea to join this mailing list, too, if not already done.

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis