[Pkg-xfce-devel] Xfbib in Debian
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Xfbib in Debian
- From: corsac at debian.org (Yves-Alexis Perez)
- Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 07:47:16 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 1348552036.4523.7.camel@hidalgo>
- In-reply-to: <CABxs9VkDQZjjC_mMLWUV98Q-5Mxg7MseDp8nbEgyGoe97pXusQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CABxs9VmHK6sj2CwC5veNf49_zc3Jh2YTkqaaL+xpcTDbMgioPA@mail.gmail.com> <1348511973.4523.4.camel@hidalgo> <CABxs9VkDQZjjC_mMLWUV98Q-5Mxg7MseDp8nbEgyGoe97pXusQ@mail.gmail.com>
On lun., 2012-09-24 at 22:29 +0200, Liviu Andronic wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 8:39 PM, Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac at debian.org> wrote:
> > The pkg-xfce project from alioth and the relevant mailing list are the
> > correct place to discuss this, but to be honest I don't have enough time
> > for this, and I'm quite sure I wont have any personal interest in xfbib
> I see. Thanks for letting me know.
> Would it help if I provided a source archive ready for sid?
Look at the pkg-xfce alioth project (http://pkg-xfce.alioth.debian.org/
and http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-xfce/) and at the repository
> As far as
> Xfbib is concerned, it is an excellent lightweight utility for editing
> BibTeX files. And the maintenance overhead should be minimal, I guess,
> since the app is quite stable and hasn't seen updates in some years.
If you commit to the maintenance burden then we can integrate it in the
team maintained packages, but I'd really like to see more people on
existing packages than more packages for existing team.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part