[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#657969: Bug#657969: xfce4: Pressing Shift key toggles Slow Keys
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#657969: Bug#657969: xfce4: Pressing Shift key toggles Slow Keys
- From: corsac at debian.org (Yves-Alexis Perez)
- Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 21:36:51 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 1348083411.3211.2.camel@scapa>
- In-reply-to: <20120919102315.GD7934@wowasieco.kerneis.info>
- References: <email@example.com> <1327957910.2173.2.camel@scapa> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1327991330.2290.0.camel@scapa> <20120919102315.GD7934@wowasieco.kerneis.info>
On mer., 2012-09-19 at 11:23 +0100, Gabriel Kerneis wrote:
> I've been bitten by the very same bug today, and the gconf workaround does not
> work for me. This is actually a bug caused by gdm, as discussed extensively
> on the Fedora bugtracker:
So it might be more a gdm bug in the end. Unless you need the advanced
bloat^Wfeatures of gdm, it might be worth switching to lightdm.
> Note however that a fix/workaround has been included in upstream xfce to make
> sure the AccessX bit is never inherited from gdm:
> Would you mind applying this patch in Debian? It wouldn't fix the root issue
> (in particular users of xmonad, i3, etc. would still be affected) but at least
> xfce users would be saved a lot of trouble.
Well, I'll ask release team about this, see if it has a chance to make
it to Wheezy, but don't hold your breath.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part