[Pkg-xfce-devel] Xfce 4.10

On mer., 2012-05-30 at 01:23 -0300, Chir0n wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I know that XFCE 4.10 is in experimental but not all of it. I would
> like to know if the rest (e.g., applets) will be there soon.
>

> How long do you think it will be ready?

What exactly are you missing? Most applets don't have specific 4.10
versions and thus have been uploaded to unstable when a new release was
available.

There's still the problem that all plugins need to be rebuilt against
4.10, but I'm unsure we'll do an experimental upload just for them.

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis