[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#640490: Bug#640490: xfce4-netload-plugin: do not list interfaces when down
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#640490: Bug#640490: xfce4-netload-plugin: do not list interfaces when down
- From: corsac at debian.org (Yves-Alexis Perez)
- Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 13:36:49 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 1326544609.2550.2.camel@scapa>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On lun., 2011-09-05 at 14:48 +0530, Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:
> I have 3 network interfaces configured that I'd like to have an eye on.
> eth0, wlan0 and tun0.
> When not active, It'd be better to not have these interfaces listed, as
> they consume the limited space.
So your current setup is to have 3 plugins, each one monitoring one
network interface, and you'd like the plugin to be hidden when the
interface is down?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part